Limited store hours Tuesday - Saturday 11 am - 4 pm. Local delivery and curbside assistance available. Click for more information
Online orders placed on Saturday through Monday will be processed on Tuesday.
Our shoe repair department is temporarily closed and no repair work being accepted at this time.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN GIVEAWAYS.
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to entries with US shipping addresses only, unless otherwise stated.
2. How to Enter. Entry is typically made by leaving a comment on the giveaway post. A limit of one entry is allowed per e-mail address. You may not enter more than once, whether or not you use a different e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible. Entry may also be made in person during the in store weekend event at Saager's Shoe Shop, 613 N. Main Street, Milton Freewater, OR 97862
3. Disclaimer. Saager's Shoe Shop will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Saager's Shoe Shop or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
4. Winner Notification. You will be notified within three (3) days after the Entry Deadline Date if you win the prize.
5. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within
three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an
alternate winner will be selected.
7. Prize Substitution. Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash.
8. Publicity. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
9. Errors and Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize entry is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, Saager's Shoe Shop may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated entries or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by Saager's Shoe Shop are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of Saager's Shoe Shop and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
10. Technical Problems. The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of Saager's Shoe Shop any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
11. General Release. By entering the giveaway, you release Saager's Shoe Shop from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.